Decrypting data that was encrypted with earlier version is not possible by default
- Updated jsdoc. Now types of argument and results are specified - The structure of encrypted data is changed again. Now uses only first byte to code length of last block.
This version uncompatible with previous ones!
- Throws error if invalid data passed to decrypt - The structure of encrypted data is changed. First 4 bytes contains information about initial data length.
- Fixes bug on decrypting with 196 and 256 bit keys - Fixed rare bug on encrypting 2 byte symbols
- ES6 feature import/export replaced with require/module.exports - Readme.md updates tutorial browser initialization part
- bundle.zaes.js file to use in browser
- Adds tutorial in Readme.md
- Project published to npm.