+ Add AbstractFile.parent_directory + Add of conduct and security documentation pages + Added PyPI classifiers
+ Added return type annotations to some functions.
+ Added tests and code coverage + Added abs() override to AbstractFile * Fixed certain resource leaks - Removed now-redundant 'wrap' methods
+ Add autodoc-working docstrings to OpenModes
+ Optimized some internal logic.
* Continuation of v2.11.0 work
* Refactored documentation
+ Added FileManipulator.load_from_json method Lots of documentation fixes
+ Added FileManipulator.delete method - Removed AbstractFile.change_file_name
* We are now using Semver + Added AbstractFile.exists method
+ Added FileManipulator.get_file_contents_singlestring method
+ Added contributing guidelines. + Added OpenModes enum. * Made files that remained open close themselves (prevents memory leaks). + Added FileManipulator.write_to_file method.
* Refactored documentation. - Removed AbstractFile.__abs__() - It wasn't needed. + Added doreturn parameter to AbstractFile.wrap() - Just keep it as True, it is for other code inside the package. + Added AbstractFile.touch() method.
+ Added keywords to package + Added flake8 task and package builder task for every commit * Enhanced documentation
* Fixed long description
+ Added new documentation, refactored existing ones. + Added code of conduct + Added proper license + Added AbstractFile.change_file_name() * Changed result of abs(AbstractFile) - now returns instance of the class + Added project URLs
* Fixed a bug where FileManipulator.clear_file() would raise an AttributeError
* Made sure all classes inherit object * Changed __str__() calls to use str() instead * Changed FileHandler's name to FileManipulator + Added functionality to translate strings to AbstractFile (as a parameter to FileManipulator) + Added FileManipulator.clear_file() method to clear a AbstractFile's contents * Updated some values in setup.py