- hashes: IntegrityMetadata -> Hash (d04aa1f)
- check: return IntegrityMetadata on check success (2301e74)
- fromHex: ssri.fromHex to make it easier to generate them from hex valus (049b89e)
- hex: utility function for getting hex version of digest (a9f021c)
- hexDigest: added hexDigest method to Integrity objects too (85208ba)
- integrity: add .isIntegrity and .isIntegrityMetadata (1b29e6f)
- integrityStream: new stream that can both generate and check streamed data (fd23e1b)
- parse: allow parsing straight into a single IntegrityMetadata object (c8ddf48)
- pickAlgorithm: Intergrity#pickAlgorithm() added (b97a796)
- size: calculate and update stream sizes (02ed1ad)
.isIntegrityMetadata is now
.isHash. Also, any references to
IntegrityMetadata now refer to
- integrityStream: createCheckerStream has been removed and replaced with a general-purpose integrityStream.
To convert existing createCheckerStream code, move the
sri argument into
opts.integrity in integrityStream. All other options should be the same.
createCheckerStream now yield a whole IntegrityMetadata instance representing the first successful hash match.